Want to add other Users to your Multi-User Account, or make changes? It’s easy, here’s how:
1. Login to the Member Dashboard and locate the Profile area.
2. Click the Multi-User Manager button:
3. Click Add User:
4. Type in the new user’s info (Name, Cert #, Email) and click Save. Repeat for the remainder of your users:
Please Note – Adding an email address to a user means the following:
- You will still use the main account email address to login, not the email address you are adding to a user.
- Email addresses are for notification emails for new ADs only.
- To edit specific user’s email notification preferences, click Edit and then Edit Email Notification Preferences:
Click “On” or “Off” to specify which subject you do, or do not, wish to receive emails for:
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Have more questions? Contact Us
Monday thru Thursday: Open from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: The office is Closed. Calls, voicemails and emails will be responded to within a reasonable amount of time.