The event has ended.
Month: March 2019
Quickly Remove IA Name from All AD Report Lines
Do you need to remove the IA Name from ALL the lines in your AD Report?
1. First, open the AD Report you need to change.
2. Towards the top of the screen, beside Airframe Info, click the EDIT link:
3. In the pop-up window, towards the bottom right, click the white Remove IA Name/Cert from ALL Report Lines button:
4. Now, all the lines in the Report show no name. You can manually type the name and cert# in each line. Remember to SAVE OFTEN, to avoid data loss!
More questions? Need help? Contact us at (540) 217-4471 9-5 M-F Eastern Time
Create Website Shortcut to Desktop in Edge Browser
When using the Edge browser on a Windows 10 machine, there is no easy way to create a desktop shortcut to a specific website.
How to Pin A Website to Your Taskbar
Pinning websites to your taskbar is as easy as following these quick steps
Although easy overall, getting a website from your browser to your taskbar is a little different depending on which browser you
Print Your Subscription Billing History
We all need Receipts for different reasons:
- Proof of Access to a Regulatory Library for FSDO
- Give your Accounting Department Proof of Purchase
- Tax Exemption purposes or for your own records
Whatever the reason, you can VIEW,
Where to Mail Form 337?
Have you finished filling out Form 337 and are ready to mail it, but have no idea where it goes?
Here’s the Address:
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Aircraft Registration Branch
- Post Office Box 25724
- Oklahoma City, OK 73125
The “What’s New” Tiles on the Member Dashboard
When you first login, it’s hard to ignore the brightly colored tiles on the Member Dashboard.
VA IA Seminar
The FAAST (FAA Safety Team) and Virginia Department of Aviation are hosting an all-day IA Seminar Renewal Course on Saturday, March 16th, 2019 in Richmond, VA.
The Seminar will be held at:
How to Change Email Notification Settings
It’s easy to change your New ADs