When using the Edge browser on a Windows 10 machine, there is no easy way to create a desktop shortcut to a specific website. It can be done, but takes a few extra steps.
Drag-and-Drop does not work. You have to manually create the shortcut. Here’s how:
- Select and Copy the website’s entire URL from the address bar:
2. Right click on the desktop. Choose New > Shortcut:
3. Paste the URL in the “Create Shortcut” dialog:
4. Re-name the shortcut to whatever you want to call it:
5. Now you will see the shortcut on your desktop:
Remember to like and follow our Facebook page!