What is “My Aircraft”?
If you’re tired of re-typing the same information over and over, and want a better solution, wait no more!
By popular customer demand, we announce the release of “My Aircraft“: a simple way to see all the information for a single plane, all on one page.
What Actions You Take:
- Add a photo of the aircraft
- Add basic information: Make, Model, Tail #, Serial Number, Hours
- Create or link an AD Report
- Attach a Customer to the plane’s profile
- Create or link a Logbook Record
- Create or link Weigh Forms (Weight and Balance)
- Create or link Form 337
- Create or link an ICA Form (Instructions for Continued Airworthiness)
What’s Automatically Listed:
- FAA Registry data
- Airworthiness Directives
- Service Documents
- AMAs (Aviation maintenance Alerts)
What May Potentially Be Added Later:
- Other Forms
It’s easy to create your first record in “My Aircraft”. Here’s how:
Login to the Member’s Dashboard: 1) click My Aircraft, then 2) click Create New Aircraft:
Next, type in the model number, and click Search:
Choose the specific model from the list, and tap the Select an Airframe button:
From here, you can perform many tasks, but the first one we’d recommend is to set up the Aircraft Profile in the upper left hand corner, and go from there.
“My Airplane” just launched, and may still have a few kinks to work out. Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions as you explore around.
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Remember to like and follow our Facebook page!