If an AD appears to be missing…
*Before we get started, let us just say that we try to never miss an AD.
1. Before contacting us, run a Single AD Search and look for the AD number that you think is missing. Here’s how to run a Single AD Search:
Member Dashboard > Left Panel > AD & TCD Search > Single AD Search
This is an example of how to correctly type the AD number in the Search field: 18-07-03
If we list the AD, then it is in our system and can be added to your report by the methods below:
2. If the Report is old, it may be time to Update With New ADs. Here’s how:
3. You may need to add an Engine AND Propeller to your Report if you haven’t already.
4. You may need to add an Appliance AD. Have you tried the Suggested Appliances link, in your Report? If not, it’s easy to check to see which Appliance ADs apply. Click below to learn how to check for Appliance ADs:
5. If you want to add an AD to your report that does not apply specifically to your model, but you need it in your report, here is how to Add a Single AD to your Report:
As stated above, we try to never miss an AD. If you have tried all the above steps, and still feel an AD is missing from our system, please Contact Us and we will work to resolve your concern.
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Have more questions? Contact Us
Monday thru Thursday: Open from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday/IA Seminars, Saturday & Sunday: The office is Closed. Calls, voicemails and emails will be responded to within a reasonable amount of time.