Are you looking for a comprehensive 100 Hour / Annual Inspection Checklist?
If so, we’ve got you covered. We currently offer a checklist for both Single and Twin Engines, with plans to expand and add other Checklists:
Both lists are in accordance with 14 CFR Appendix D to Part 43.
- Mechanic and IA Initials for each line item, and IA Sign-off when complete.
- Has a Pass/Fail Column.
- Room for Notes at the end of each section.
- Twin-Engine Checklist has Columns for Left and Right.
- Miscellaneous Section at the bottom of the form
- *UPDATE*: The heading area at the top, and release area at the bottom are now fill-in. Download and Save the Checklists to your computer first, then start typing! (Eventually, we will make the entire form fill-in, and possibly linked in with the My Aircraft profile.)
Simply Login to your account and go to the Forms / Checklists section. There you will find printable versions for Single and Twin Engines. Keep checking back as we gradually add more lists, including Helicopters and Gliders.
If you’re unable to login, you can download the Checklists here:
Have a suggestion for a checklist? Contact Us and let us know!
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Have more questions? Contact Us
Monday thru Thursday: Open from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday/IA Seminars, Saturday & Sunday: The office is Closed. Calls, voicemails and emails will be responded to within a reasonable amount of time.