There are several ways to create a NEW Aircraft Profile:
- From the Aircraft Registry (preferred and recommended), or
- From the My Aircraft menu (slower, more steps).
We’ll show you BOTH methods, starting with MY AIRCRAFT:
It’s easy to create your first record in “My Aircraft”. Here’s how:
Login to the Member’s Dashboard: 1) click My Aircraft, then 2) click Create New Aircraft:
Next, type in the model number, and click Search:
Choose the specific model from the list, and tap the Select an Airframe button:
SERIAL NUMBER FORMAT WARNING:
At times, you may get a Serial Number warning (in red print). All this means is that you need to click the Edit button and change the Serial Number format to match the exact format description, such as this:
IS THE PROFILE COMPLETE?
Once you’ve set up the Aircraft Profile, you can do a number of other things, like:
- See what Regulations apply, including ADs, Service Documents (SBs), AMAs, STCs, or Suggested Appliances.
- Add a Photo.
- Add a Customer.
- Create a new, or link to an existing: AD Report, Logbook Entry, Weight Form, 337, ICA Work Order, or Invoice.
- Not all, but some profiles will also display Aircraft Accident / Incident information. You can learn more about that here: https://zookaviation.com/blog/2020/06/23/addition-of-aircraft-accident-incident-data/
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Have more questions? Need help? Contact Us
Monday thru Thursday: Open from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday & IA Seminars: The office is Closed. Calls, voicemails and emails will be responded to within a reasonable amount of time.