Is there ever an occasion where you would like to Omit an AD from being printed on your AD Reports, while not permanently deleting it?
If so, we now offer the option to Omit an AD, and later if you wish, to Unomit it. This keeps it from appearing in your Print out, while still keeping it in your AD Report list.
Omitting, and Unomitting is fairly simple.
- From the Dashboard, click View to open your AD Report:
2. Click the Omit/Unomit button:
3. Click which AD you would like to Omit:
4. Click the Return to Report button:
5. You can see how the Omitted ADs are marked:
6. When you Print, the Omitted ADs do not appear on your print out:
Would you like to Unomit some ADs that you’d previously Omitted?
It’s easy, just go through the same steps as above, but click the white Unomit button to return it back to your Report. It will also re-appear when printing:
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Have more questions? Need help? Contact Us
Monday thru Thursday: Open from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday & IA Seminars: The office is Closed. Calls, voicemails and emails will be responded to within a reasonable amount of time.