Though we offer Serial Number Specific AD Reports, we also offer the most basic AD Lists.
They’re easy to create, and there are TWO METHODS, here’s how:
Either open an existing, or create a new Aircraft Profile. From within that Profile, locate the AD list on the far right side of the screen. Click the Print AD List button:
Your List will appear as a PDF, on screen. You can print from here, or Download/Save it to your computer:
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
1) On the LEFT panel, click AD & TCD Search, then click Airframe AD & TCD:
2) In the Model field, type in your Model Number and click the Search button. For this example, we’ll use R182:
3) From the Results List, locate your Model, and click on the View AD List (_):
4) Your AD List will appear.
5) Click the white PRINT AD LIST button towards the top, to display a PDF page that you can save or print:
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Have more questions? Contact Us
Monday thru Thursday: Open from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: The office is Closed. Calls, voicemails and emails will be responded to within a reasonable amount of time.