A new SAIB has come to our attention. The subject is Piper Wing Spar Fatigue Cracks
Below are the details and the document. Please read through to see if your aircraft is affected:
- SAIB Number: 2022-20
- Document Type: Special Airworthiness Information Bulletins (SAIB)
- Subject: Wing Spar
- Status: Current
- Issue Date: 10/19/2022
- Make: Piper Aircraft Inc.
- Model/Series: PA-28-140 | PA-28-150 | PA-28-151 | PA-28-160 | PA-28-161 | PA-28-180 | PA-28-181 | PA-28-201T | PA-28-235 | PA-28-236 | PA-28R-180 | PA-28R-200 | PA-28R-201 | PA-28R-201T | PA-28RT-201 | PA-28RT-201T | PA-28S-160 | PA-28S-180 | PA-32-260 | PA-32-300 | PA-32-301 | PA-32-301FT | PA-32-301T | PA-32-301XTC | PA-32R-300 | PA-32R-301 (HP) | PA-32R-301 (SP) | PA-32R-301T | PA-32RT-300 | PA-32RT-300T | PA-32S-300Show less
- Product Type: Aircraft
- Product Subtype: Small Airplane
- Office of Primary Responsibility: AIR-720: Operational Safety Branch
- CFR Part Reference: Part 39
- CFR Subpart/Appendix Reference:
- CFR Section Reference:
- Revision Number: 0
If you’d like to review the referenced AD, LOGIN to the AD Toolbox and view AD 2020-26-16.
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Have more questions? Contact Us
Monday thru Thursday: Open from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: The office is Closed. Calls, voicemails and emails will be responded to within a reasonable amount of time.