Whatever the reason, you can now VIEW, SAVE and/or PRINT your Receipts for your Subscription to the AD Toolbox Online. Here’s how:
At the top right area of the Member Dashboard, click on “Billing History“:
2. List: Here you will see your Receipts organized by Date. You can re-organize the list by clicking on the column headers, or narrow your search by typing keywords in the Filter Search field. Click the PRINT button to view your Receipt.
3. View your Receipt. From here, you should also be able to PRINT and/or SAVE your receipt. Each browser has different ways of displaying the print and save options, so be sure to click directly on the Receipt, or hover, to bring up those options:
When in an AD Report, you can view “suggested” Appliances for your Airframe. If you’ve also added engine(s) and propeller(s) to your Report, appliances will be suggested for those as well.
Open your AD Report. Towards the lower portion of the header area, click on the Suggested Appliances link. It will take you to a list of “suggested” Appliances where you can check mark the ADs you wish to add to your Report.
From within the list, check off any Appliance ADs you’d like to add, then click the Add Appliance ADs button. This adds them to your Report. Lastly, click the Return to Report button to go back to viewing your Report. There, you will see the new Appliance ADs towards the bottom of your Report.
*Please Note: The Appliance ADs in this list are “suggested”, and are not a replacement for the process of searching for ALL Appliance ADs that may be applicable to your Airframe, Engine and Propeller.
If you wish to view ALL Appliance ADs, click the Select Appliance ADs link. It will take you to a list of ALL Appliance ADs. From there, check off any ADs you’d like to include to your Report and click the Add button. You will automatically be taken to your AD Report, where you will see the ADs you just added, towards the bottom of your Report.
The new “Dynamic” Print Options have been released and can be found within your AD Reports.
Open any AD Report. From the left side panel, choose Print Options.
From there, select any print style that says “Dynamic“. You will notice how the text boxes expand to fit all your notes. No more cut-off, minimized or truncated words when printing. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Have you tried the NEW WORK ORDERS function yet? It allows you to:
1. Create, Save and Print a NEW Work Order.
2. Convert your Work Order to an Invoice.
3. Convert the entire Work Order, and/or Individual Discrepancies, to Logbook Sticker(s).
4. View and Edit previous Work Orders.
5. Print the Work Orders, Invoice and Logbook Stickers.
Welcome to the Zook Aviation Blog launch! We’re glad you’re here, please stop in often for Product Improvements, Event Announcements (such as IA Seminars and Trade Shows), General Aviation industry news, as well as aviation humor and random stuff!