Product Improvements Update – as of Oct 2019
Many of our Users have asked for specific functions that would be useful and save time. We are working to incorporate your ideas into our program. A few of the top recurring requests are:
- Duplicate Weight & Balance Forms.
- My Aircraft: All work and records relating to a specific Airframe Serial Number.
- Logbook Record: Remove White Space, add Maintenance Release, Certification, Signature and Date lines at bottom of 8.5 x 11″ sheet.
- Work Orders conversion to Logbook record to include: Description, Discrepancy and Corrective Action.
- Invoice Number to be Alpha Numeric.
- Customer Credit in Invoice Totals
- User Roles to limit view on Multi-User accounts
A review of past product improvements helps us see our continuing progress. Your suggestions keep us on our toes! Here are a few user-requested changes that have been added over time:
- Maintenance Release Statements for Logbook and Invoice.
- Parts List: Assign a Number, Name, Cost (to you) and Price (to your customers) to individual parts. Add Parts to Work Orders and Invoices.
- Invoice Watermarks (Quote, Paid in Full, Past Due).
- View Invoice Summary by Month, Quarter, and Year.
- Manual Edit of Owner Name in Form 337.
- Reports of Invoice Summary by Year.
- FARs update change note in What’s New.
- Work Orders.
There are a few suggestions that have been carefully reviewed and considered, but will not be implemented:
- Direct Email Invoice to Customers
If you have already submitted a Suggestion, rest assured it has been added to our in-house suggestion box for further consideration, and implementation.
If you have a new Suggestion, please Contact Us and it will be added to our in-house Suggestion Box.
*Please note: This page will change, as improvements move from “In Progress” to “Completed” status.
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Remember to like and follow our Facebook page!