Product Improvements Update – as of June 2021
Many of our Users have asked for specific functions that would be useful and save time. We are working to incorporate your ideas into our program. A few of the top recurring requests are:
- Ability to Upload documents to Aircraft Profiles.
- Logbook Records:
- Remove all “White Space”, and add Maintenance Release, Certification, Signature and Date lines directly below entry, for security purposes.
- Customizable (small) stickers, including Logo and Address placement, and font size adjustment.
A review of past product improvements helps us see our continuing progress. Your suggestions keep us on our toes! Here are a few user-requested changes that have been added over time:
- Aircraft Accident / Incident Reports
- 100 Hour / Annual Inspection Checklists
- My Aircraft: All work and records relating to a specific Airframe Serial Number.
- Maintenance Release Statements for Logbook and Invoice.
- Parts List: Assign a Number, Name, Cost (to you) and Price (to your customers) to individual parts. Add Parts to Work Orders and Invoices.
- Invoice Watermarks (Quote, Paid in Full, Past Due).
- View Invoice Summary by Month, Quarter, and Year.
- Manual Edit of Owner Name in Form 337.
- Reports of Invoice Summary by Year.
- FARs update change note in What’s New.
- Work Orders.
- Aircraft Profiles.
- Logo and Company Information on Full Size (8.5 x 11) Logbook Entries.
- Customer Credit in Invoice Totals
- Inventory Tracking added to Parts List
There are too many requests to list here, but a few of the most popular and most frequent suggestions are:
- Individual Logins for Multi-User Accounts.
- User Roles to limit view on Multi-User accounts.
- Ability to Duplicate (Copy) Weight & Balance Forms.
- Work Orders conversion to Logbook and Invoices to include: Description, Discrepancy and Corrective Action.
- Invoice Number to be Alpha Numeric.
- Time Tracking added to Work Orders
There are a few suggestions that have been carefully reviewed and considered, but will not be implemented:
- Direct Email Invoice to Customers
If you have already submitted a Suggestion, rest assured it has been added to our in-house suggestion box for further consideration, and implementation.
If you have a new Suggestion, please Contact Us and it will be added to our in-house Suggestion Box.
*Please note: This page will change, as improvements move from “In Progress” to “Completed” status.
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Have more questions? Need help? Contact Us
Monday thru Thursday: Open from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, Sunday & IA Seminars: The office is Closed. Calls, voicemails and emails will be responded to within a reasonable amount of time.