Product Improvements Update – as of July 2019
Many of our Users have asked for specific functions that would be useful and save time. We are working to incorporate your ideas into our program. A few of the top recurring requests are:
- Logbook Record: Remove White Space, have Certification, Signature and Date lines at bottom of 8.5 x 11″ sheet.
- Work Orders conversion to Logbook record to include: Order Description, Discrepancy and Corrective Action.
- Parts / Inventory tracking
- Reports of Invoice Summary by Quarter
- User Roles to limit view on Multi-User accounts
A review of past product improvements helps us see our continuing progress. Your suggestions keep us on our toes! Here are a few user-requested changes that have been added over the years.
- View Invoice Summary by Month, Quarter, and Year
- Manual Edit of Owner Name in Form 337
- Reports of Invoice Summary by Year
- FARs update change note in What’s New
- Work Orders
There are a few suggestions that have been carefully reviewed and considered, but will not be implemented:
- Direct Email Invoice to Customers
If you have a Suggestion, please Contact Us and it will be added to our in-house Suggestion Box.
*Please note: This page will change, as improvements move from “In Progress” to “Completed” status.
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
Remember to like and follow our Facebook page!